Monday, October 29, 2012

I'm lovin it


It's been awhile that I haven't posted anything in this blog. Being busy as a wife to a wonderful husband and massive works. Btw, Happy Eid Adha Mubarak to everyone. May Allah bless our life.

Whats new in my life? Well, just moving out to other state. From Kuala Lumpur to Selangor. Finding a super place to be called as home. Nusaputra. Alhamdulillah, I loves this place so much. The environment is good, no "org gila" anymore but you going to face it when you on the roads. Def you can't avoid it.

I had a wonderful moment with Lokky. Just the two of us. That"s what I want for the first time I get married with him. Living with him and I can do what ever I want to do just with him. Sorry for the terrible sentences, try to do well in grammar and pronunciation. #OhMyEnglish ;p

Putrajaya? Well, still in the waiting list. So I won't depend on that anymore. Insyallah, when it comes, I will def telling everyone about it. Insyallah :)

Too many story wanna tell to everyone. But I have to go now, need to prepare my article about voluntourism. My first step to write about it. Hoping it will worth it to me and everyone who going to read it, insyallah....

Btw, I am happy that my followers increasing day by day. Now 27 followers from 23 followers. Thank you so much . Come and follow me in twitter guys. @arynayahaya .. Add me, insyallah I will approve the request if you be nice to me;)


Jazakallah khair ;)