Monday, June 11, 2012

As-salam. Hello there. Hello everyone. I am glad that I'm back to the track again and be back as a blogger. The passion that I missed darn much. Alhamdulillah, I've got the opportunity to write again :) Thank you to people who always supporting me in many ways. From ups and downs, thanks. May Allah bless all of you. Writing back in this blog, using the same name, the same url link is a very challenging to me, more obstacles I will face. But, Insyallah, I will do the best that I could to prevent it and write as many as I want and share my happiness, my joy and my life. This time as a wife to a very best husband that I had, Lokman Hakim. He gave me so much love and good supports for me to build up a new life. Yes, he gave me a green light to be back as a blogger. Thanks sayang for everything. Too many things happened to us, but we managed to built it together. Yeaaay! Oh yes, now I am a married woman. Lucky am I. Alhamdulillah, on 9th June 2012, I am officially became Mrs. Lokman Hakim. Yippie. The new journey has begin. The story will be more cool, adventurous, hahaha and more fun with us. Hope everyone of you, love to read and never stop to read my fullest story. This will be the introduction of my new writing. Shall we meet again with a good story. Thanks everyone. Jazzakallah Khair :)